Distance from Reed Point, MT to Lava Hot Springs, ID

Distance

367 mi

Time

6 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $43

There are 246.05 miles from Reed Point to Lava Hot Springs in southwest direction and 367 miles (590.63 kilometers) by car, following the US-20 route.

Reed Point and Lava Hot Springs are 6 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Reed Point, MT to Lava Hot Springs, ID. The halfway point is West Yellowstone, MT.

Reed Point, MT and Lava Hot Springs, ID are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed Point, MT to Lava Hot Springs, ID:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 14.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed Point, MT and Lava Hot Springs, ID.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed Point to Lava Hot Springs is $31.21.

During the route, an average car will release 288.41 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Lava Hot Springs, ID

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lava Hot Springs, ID? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed Point, MT and Lava Hot Springs, ID

If you want to meet halfway between Reed Point, MT and Lava Hot Springs, ID or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.6691 and -111.138147, or 44º 40' 8.76" N, 111º 8' 17.3292" W. This location is 183.27 miles away from Reed Point, MT and Lava Hot Springs, ID and it would take approximately 3 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Yellowstone, MT, situated 175 miles from Reed Point, MT and 191 miles from Lava Hot Springs, ID. It would take 2 hours 48 mins to go from Reed Point to West Yellowstone and 3 hours 20 mins to go from Lava Hot Springs to West Yellowstone.



Weather in Reed Point and Lava Hot Springs

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Reed Point, MT and Lava Hot Springs, ID:

Reed Point

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Mar 28
Sun
Mar 29
Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
53° 28° 59° 26° 59° 29° 49° 31° 48° 24°
10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
11 276 degrees 5 224 degrees 7 239 degrees 14 291 degrees 8 7 degrees

Lava Hot Springs

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday.

Sat
Mar 28
Sun
Mar 29
Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Snow Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
45° 24° 52° 27° 49° 30° 47° 30° 53° 26°
44% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
5 209 degrees 6 155 degrees 7 219 degrees 11 259 degrees 3 274 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed Point, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed Point, MT to Lava Hot Springs, ID? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed Point, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed Point »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed Point, MT and Lava Hot Springs, ID in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 246.05 mi 395.98 km 213.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 367 mi 589.90 km 318.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips