Distance from Reese, MI to Allegan, MI

Distance

185 mi

Time

3 hours

Gas Cost

$13 - $25

Loading Reese - Allegan Route Map

Route map between Reese and Allegan Show Map

Report an error

There are 126.32 miles from Reese to Allegan in southwest direction and 185 miles (297.73 kilometers) by car, following the I-96 W route.

Reese and Allegan are 3 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reese, MI to Allegan, MI. The halfway point is DeWitt, MI.

Reese, MI and Allegan, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reese, MI to Allegan, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reese, MI and Allegan, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reese to Allegan is $20.96.

During the route, an average car will release 167.64 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Reese, MI and Allegan, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Reese, MI and Allegan, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.809238 and -84.605659, or 42º 48' 33.2568" N, 84º 36' 20.3724" W. This location is 92.41 miles away from Reese, MI and Allegan, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is DeWitt, MI, situated 93.42 miles from Reese, MI and 94.9 miles from Allegan, MI. It would take 1 hour 31 mins to go from Reese to DeWitt and 1 hour 38 mins to go from Allegan to DeWitt.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Reese, MI and Allegan, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 97.47 miles from Reese, MI and 98.21 miles from Allegan, MI. It would take 1 hour 34 mins to go from Reese to and 1 hour 40 mins to go from Allegan to Lansing.


Best Hotels In or Near Allegan, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allegan, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reese, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reese, MI to Allegan, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reese, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reese »

Weather in Reese and Allegan

Reese

Mixed precipitation today and Friday, with high temperatures rising to 39°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
34° 26° 33° 27° 37° 28° 38° 27° 38° 27°
33% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
9 142 degrees 6 196 degrees 2 139 degrees 6 19 degrees 7 229 degrees

Allegan

Mixed precipitation today and Friday, with high temperatures rising to 41°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
38° 28° 37° 30° 39° 33° 41° 27° 41° 28°
31% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
7 159 degrees 5 167 degrees 4 62 degrees 6 36 degrees 6 243 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reese, MI and Allegan, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 126.32 mi 203.29 km 109.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 185 mi 297.45 km 160.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and