Distance from Reese, MI to CLT Airport


715 mi


11 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

Loading Reese - CLT Airport Route Map

Route map between Reese and CLT Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 587.63 miles from Reese to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southeast direction and 715 miles (1,150.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

Reese and CLT Airport are 11 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reese, MI to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Nelsonville, OH.

Reese, MI and CLT Airport are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 7:15 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reese, MI to CLT Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 33.11 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reese, MI and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reese to CLT Airport is $93.71.

During the route, an average car will release 648.78 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Halfway Point Between Reese, MI and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Reese, MI and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.467995 and -82.233826, or 39º 28' 4.782" N, 82º 14' 1.7736" W. This location is 357.63 miles away from Reese, MI and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Nelsonville, OH, situated 345.65 miles from Reese, MI and 371.06 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 5 hours 35 mins to go from Reese to Nelsonville and 5 hours 52 mins to go from CLT to Nelsonville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Columbus, OH, and Ann Arbor, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reese, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reese, MI to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reese, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Reese »

Weather in Reese and CLT


Rain on Tuesday and next Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 73°F on Wednesday.

Aug 19
Aug 20
Aug 21
Aug 22
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind Clear day
79° 62° 81° 63° 74° 65° 73° 56° 77° 53°
9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 116 degrees 8 129 degrees 4 221 degrees 13 324 degrees 8 253 degrees


Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 88°F on Tuesday.

Aug 19
Aug 20
Aug 21
Aug 22
Aug 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
86° 71° 86° 71° 88° 73° 86° 70° 83° 67°
46% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
5 229 degrees 4 212 degrees 7 217 degrees 4 294 degrees 7 34 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reese, MI and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 587.63 mi 945.69 km 510.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 715 mi 1,151.11 km 621.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips

Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and