Distance from Renfro Valley, KY to Anchorage, KY

Distance

116 mi

Time

1 hour 51 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $18

Loading Renfro Valley - Anchorage Route Map

Route map between Renfro Valley and Anchorage Show Map

Report an error

There are 89.43 miles from Renfro Valley to Anchorage in northwest direction and 116 miles (186.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 W route.

Renfro Valley and Anchorage are 1 hour 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Renfro Valley, KY to Anchorage, KY. The halfway point is Midway, KY.

Renfro Valley, KY and Anchorage, KY are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:50 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Renfro Valley, KY to Anchorage, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Renfro Valley, KY and Anchorage, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Renfro Valley to Anchorage is $15.40.

During the route, an average car will release 105.11 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Renfro Valley, KY and Anchorage, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Renfro Valley, KY and Anchorage, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.161968 and -84.625191, or 38º 9' 43.0848" N, 84º 37' 30.6876" W. This location is 57.94 miles away from Renfro Valley, KY and Anchorage, KY and it would take approximately 55 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Midway, KY, situated 66.67 miles from Renfro Valley, KY and 51.4 miles from Anchorage, KY. It would take 59 minutes to go from Renfro Valley to Midway and 56 minutes to go from Anchorage to Midway.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Renfro Valley, KY and Anchorage, KY is Lexington, KY, situated 53.27 miles from Renfro Valley, KY and 66.91 miles from Anchorage, KY. It would take 51 minutes to go from Renfro Valley to and 1 hour 12 mins to go from Anchorage to Lexington.


Best Hotels In or Near Anchorage, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anchorage, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Renfro Valley, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Renfro Valley, KY to Anchorage, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Renfro Valley, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Renfro Valley »

Weather in Renfro Valley and Anchorage

Renfro Valley

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 84°F on Monday.

Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
83° 62° 80° 69° 80° 68° 83° 68° 84° 66°
26% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
4 52 degrees 4 190 degrees 4 201 degrees 3 165 degrees 4 71 degrees

Anchorage

Light rain on Sunday through next Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 89°F on Sunday.

Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
86° 64° 88° 66° 87° 70° 89° 71° 88° 71°
9% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
5 75 degrees 2 218 degrees 6 199 degrees 4 168 degrees 4 77 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Renfro Valley, KY and Anchorage, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 89.43 mi 143.92 km 77.71 nautical mi
Driving distance 116 mi 186.68 km 100.80 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and