Distance from Renfro Valley, KY to Booneville, KY

Distance

66 mi

Time

1 hour 17 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $10

Loading Renfro Valley - Booneville Route Map

Route map between Renfro Valley and Booneville Show Map

Report an error

There are 36.51 miles from Renfro Valley to Booneville in east direction and 66 miles (106.22 kilometers) by car, following the KY 30 route.

Renfro Valley and Booneville are 1 hour 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Renfro Valley, KY to Booneville, KY. The halfway point is Moores Creek, KY.

Renfro Valley, KY and Booneville, KY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:07 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Renfro Valley, KY to Booneville, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.04 gallons of gas to cover the route between Renfro Valley, KY and Booneville, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Renfro Valley to Booneville is $8.29.

During the route, an average car will release 59.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Renfro Valley, KY and Booneville, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Renfro Valley, KY and Booneville, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.253689 and -84.016487, or 37º 15' 13.2804" N, 84º 0' 59.3532" W. This location is 32.79 miles away from Renfro Valley, KY and Booneville, KY and it would take approximately 38 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Moores Creek, KY, situated 35.61 miles from Renfro Valley, KY and 30.1 miles from Booneville, KY. It would take 36 minutes to go from Renfro Valley to Moores Creek and 42 minutes to go from Booneville to Moores Creek.


Best Hotels In or Near Booneville, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Booneville, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Renfro Valley, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Renfro Valley, KY to Booneville, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Renfro Valley, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Renfro Valley »

Weather in Renfro Valley and Booneville

Renfro Valley

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 45°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day
53° 29° 58° 37° 50° 42° 45° 31° 50° 26°
6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 144 degrees 4 204 degrees 4 225 degrees 5 302 degrees 1 304 degrees

Booneville

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 46°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
54° 34° 60° 36° 54° 42° 46° 35° 51° 28°
6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
1 135 degrees 3 202 degrees 4 225 degrees 5 302 degrees 1 294 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Renfro Valley, KY and Booneville, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 36.51 mi 58.76 km 31.73 nautical mi
Driving distance 66 mi 105.54 km 56.99 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and