Distance from Renfro Valley, KY to ORD Airport

Distance

437 mi

Time

8 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$33 - $63

Loading Renfro Valley - ORD Airport Route Map

Route map between Renfro Valley and ORD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 369.53 miles from Renfro Valley to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in northwest direction and 437 miles (703.28 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 route.

Renfro Valley and ORD Airport are 8 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Renfro Valley, KY to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Needham, IN.

Please note the time difference between Renfro Valley, KY and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Renfro Valley is 8:54 am and the current time in ORD Airport is 7:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Renfro Valley, KY to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 20.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Renfro Valley, KY and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Renfro Valley to ORD Airport is $52.80.

During the route, an average car will release 396.32 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Renfro Valley, KY and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Renfro Valley, KY and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.522854 and -86.007172, or 39º 31' 22.2744" N, 86º 0' 25.8192" W. This location is 218.47 miles away from Renfro Valley, KY and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Needham, IN, situated 221.02 miles from Renfro Valley, KY and 226.44 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 4 hours 5 mins to go from Renfro Valley to Needham and 4 hours 27 mins to go from ORD to Needham.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Renfro Valley, KY and ORD Airport is Indianapolis, IN, situated 238.3 miles from Renfro Valley, KY and 198.64 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 4 hours 23 mins to go from Renfro Valley to and 3 hours 50 mins to go from ORD to Indianapolis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Lexington, KY,Louisville, KY, and Chicago, IL.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Renfro Valley, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Renfro Valley, KY to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Renfro Valley, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Renfro Valley »

Weather in Renfro Valley and ORD

Renfro Valley

Rain today through Thursday, with temperatures falling to 43°F on Friday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
67° 44° 58° 36° 61° 33° 58° 45° 64° 43°
73% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
4 243 degrees 4 36 degrees 4 161 degrees 7 166 degrees 8 228 degrees

ORD

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 59°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
48° 31° 52° 30° 59° 37° 53° 41° 52° 36°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
15 252 degrees 7 226 degrees 9 203 degrees 2 109 degrees 2 294 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Renfro Valley, KY and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 369.53 mi 594.70 km 321.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 437 mi 703.28 km 379.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and