Distance from Renfro Valley, KY to SLC Airport

Distance

1,763 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$143 - $277

Loading Renfro Valley - SLC Airport Route Map

Route map between Renfro Valley and SLC Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,494.88 miles from Renfro Valley to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in west direction and 1,763 miles (2,837.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 and US-87 Business S route.

Renfro Valley and SLC Airport are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Renfro Valley, KY to SLC Airport. The halfway point is York, NE.

Please note the time difference between Renfro Valley, KY and SLC Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Renfro Valley is 4:19 am and the current time in SLC Airport is 2:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Renfro Valley, KY to SLC Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 81.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Renfro Valley, KY and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Renfro Valley to SLC Airport is $231.

During the route, an average car will release 1,599.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Renfro Valley, KY and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Renfro Valley, KY and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.822083 and -97.623558, or 40º 49' 19.4988" N, 97º 37' 24.8088" W. This location is 881.56 miles away from Renfro Valley, KY and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is York, NE, situated 875.98 miles from Renfro Valley, KY and 839.98 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 13 hours 53 mins to go from Renfro Valley to York and 11 hours 23 mins to go from SLC to York.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO,Kansas City, KS, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Renfro Valley, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Renfro Valley, KY to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Renfro Valley, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Renfro Valley »

Weather in Renfro Valley and SLC

Renfro Valley

Rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures rising to 80°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Apr 19
Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 50° 49° 38° 68° 38° 77° 46° 80° 55°
100% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
1 230 degrees 9 245 degrees 5 271 degrees 4 198 degrees 8 228 degrees

SLC

Light rain on Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 63°F on Monday.

Fri
Apr 19
Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Clear day
74° 48° 75° 56° 66° 55° 63° 49° 70° 46°
1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 138 degrees 8 162 degrees 2 191 degrees 5 329 degrees 2 344 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Renfro Valley, KY and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,494.88 mi 2,405.77 km 1,299.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,763 mi 2,837.48 km 1,532.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips