Distance from Ridgeland, WI to Alta, WY

Distance

1,243 mi

Time

19 hours 44 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $180

Report an error

There are 946.71 miles from Ridgeland to Alta in west direction and 1,243 miles (2,000.41 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-83 N route.

Ridgeland and Alta are 19 hours 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Ridgeland, WI to Alta, WY. The halfway point is Dickinson, ND.

Please note the time difference between Ridgeland, WI and Alta, WY is 1 hour. The current time in Ridgeland is 2:52 am and the current time in Alta is 1:52 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ridgeland, WI to Alta, WY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 57.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between Ridgeland, WI and Alta, WY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ridgeland to Alta is $149.64.

During the route, an average car will release 1,127.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alta, WY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alta, WY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ridgeland, WI and Alta, WY

If you want to meet halfway between Ridgeland, WI and Alta, WY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.88197 and -102.770902, or 46º 52' 55.092" N, 102º 46' 15.2472" W. This location is 621.58 miles away from Ridgeland, WI and Alta, WY and it would take approximately 9 hours 52 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dickinson, ND, situated 595.35 miles from Ridgeland, WI and 648.45 miles from Alta, WY. It would take 8 hours 49 mins to go from Ridgeland to Dickinson and 11 hours to go from Alta to Dickinson.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ridgeland, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Ridgeland, WI to Alta, WY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ridgeland, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ridgeland »

Weather in Ridgeland and Alta

Ridgeland

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Clear day Clear day Fog Snow Partly cloudy day
27° 12° 35° 21° 38° 22° 39° 30° 37° 27°
13% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
8 271 degrees 6 0 degrees 15 158 degrees 8 240 degrees 3 282 degrees

Alta

Light rain on Saturday and Wednesday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
47° 27° 59° 34° 41° 29° 44° 31° 48° 31°
16% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
5 158 degrees 6 184 degrees 5 261 degrees 4 204 degrees 3 197 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ridgeland, WI and Alta, WY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 946.71 mi 1,523.57 km 822.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,243 mi 2,000.66 km 1,080.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips