Distance from Ridgeland, WI to Arapahoe, WY

Distance

1,031 mi

Time

16 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$77 - $149

Report an error

There are 836.48 miles from Ridgeland to Arapahoe in west direction and 1,031 miles (1,659.23 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

Ridgeland and Arapahoe are 16 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Ridgeland, WI to Arapahoe, WY. The halfway point is Vivian, SD.

Please note the time difference between Ridgeland, WI and Arapahoe, WY is 1 hour. The current time in Ridgeland is 11:42 am and the current time in Arapahoe is 10:42 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ridgeland, WI to Arapahoe, WY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 47.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Ridgeland, WI and Arapahoe, WY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ridgeland to Arapahoe is $124.11.

During the route, an average car will release 935.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arapahoe, WY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arapahoe, WY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ridgeland, WI and Arapahoe, WY

If you want to meet halfway between Ridgeland, WI and Arapahoe, WY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.902694 and -100.408532, or 43º 54' 9.6984" N, 100º 24' 30.7152" W. This location is 515.55 miles away from Ridgeland, WI and Arapahoe, WY and it would take approximately 8 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vivian, SD, situated 497.96 miles from Ridgeland, WI and 535.57 miles from Arapahoe, WY. It would take 7 hours 34 mins to go from Ridgeland to Vivian and 9 hours 20 mins to go from Arapahoe to Vivian.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ridgeland, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Ridgeland, WI to Arapahoe, WY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ridgeland, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ridgeland »

Weather in Ridgeland and Arapahoe

Ridgeland

Possible flurries on Sunday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Clear day Cloudy Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
37° 25° 37° 25° 37° 27° 36° 24° 43° 30°
11% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
4 73 degrees 15 154 degrees 9 210 degrees 5 232 degrees 5 306 degrees

Arapahoe

Possible flurries on Wednesday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
51° 27° 47° 29° 57° 23° 59° 32° 51° 24°
4% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
2 177 degrees 5 140 degrees 4 219 degrees 5 227 degrees 3 0 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ridgeland, WI and Arapahoe, WY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 836.48 mi 1,346.18 km 726.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,031 mi 1,659.38 km 896 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips