Distance from Ridgeland, WI to Briggsville, WI

Distance

182 mi

Time

2 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $22

There are 156.31 miles from Ridgeland to Briggsville in southeast direction and 182 miles (292.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Ridgeland and Briggsville are 2 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ridgeland, WI to Briggsville, WI. The halfway point is Black River Falls, WI.

Ridgeland, WI and Briggsville, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ridgeland, WI to Briggsville, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 7.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Ridgeland, WI and Briggsville, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ridgeland to Briggsville is $15.95.

During the route, an average car will release 143.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Briggsville, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Briggsville, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ridgeland, WI and Briggsville, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Ridgeland, WI and Briggsville, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.319355 and -90.868538, or 44º 19' 9.678" N, 90º 52' 6.7368" W. This location is 91.08 miles away from Ridgeland, WI and Briggsville, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Black River Falls, WI, situated 96 miles from Ridgeland, WI and 87 miles from Briggsville, WI. It would take 1 hour 37 mins to go from Ridgeland to Black River Falls and 1 hour 26 mins to go from Briggsville to Black River Falls.



Weather in Ridgeland and Briggsville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ridgeland, WI and Briggsville, WI:

Ridgeland

Rain today through Tuesday.

Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Mon
Sep 28
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
71° 59° 80° 58° 71° 48° 68° 48° 61° 44°
76% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
5 106 degrees 10 188 degrees 7 170 degrees 13 275 degrees 10 299 degrees

Briggsville

Rain today and Tuesday.

Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Mon
Sep 28
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
73° 54° 79° 58° 80° 61° 71° 52° 63° 46°
42% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
6 194 degrees 13 195 degrees 10 203 degrees 12 269 degrees 10 285 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ridgeland, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Ridgeland, WI to Briggsville, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ridgeland, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ridgeland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ridgeland, WI and Briggsville, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 156.31 mi 251.56 km 135.83 nautical mi
Driving distance 182 mi 293.16 km 158.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips