Distance from Ridgeland, WI to SEA Airport

Distance

1,735 mi

Time

1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$129 - $251

Report an error

There are 1,450 miles from Ridgeland to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 1,735 miles (2,792.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-83 N route.

Ridgeland and SEA Airport are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Ridgeland, WI to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Hysham, MT.

Please note the time difference between Ridgeland, WI and SEA Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Ridgeland is 6:26 am and the current time in SEA Airport is 4:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ridgeland, WI to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 80.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Ridgeland, WI and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ridgeland to SEA Airport is $208.89.

During the route, an average car will release 1,574.09 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ridgeland, WI and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Ridgeland, WI and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.215855 and -107.344757, or 46º 12' 57.078" N, 107º 20' 41.1252" W. This location is 867.71 miles away from Ridgeland, WI and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hysham, MT, situated 841.2 miles from Ridgeland, WI and 900.11 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 12 hours 50 mins to go from Ridgeland to Hysham and 12 hours 57 mins to go from SEA to Hysham.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Bellevue, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Fargo, ND.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ridgeland, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Ridgeland, WI to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ridgeland, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ridgeland »

Weather in Ridgeland and SEA

Ridgeland

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Snow Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
38° 30° 41° 30° 37° 22° 30° 17° 41° 17°
39% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 207 degrees 8 137 degrees 13 344 degrees 7 319 degrees 8 239 degrees

SEA

Light rain throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain
52° 42° 51° 37° 52° 35° 48° 35° 50° 32°
93% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
6 359 degrees 6 18 degrees 4 28 degrees 2 73 degrees 5 176 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ridgeland, WI and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,450 mi 2,333.55 km 1,260.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,735 mi 2,792.88 km 1,508.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips