Distance from River Rouge, MI to Apex, NC

Distance

665 mi

Time

10 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $95

Report an error

There are 506.91 miles from River Rouge to Apex in southeast direction and 665 miles (1,070.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

River Rouge and Apex are 10 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from River Rouge, MI to Apex, NC. The halfway point is Kenna, WV.

River Rouge, MI and Apex, NC are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from River Rouge, MI to Apex, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 30.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between River Rouge, MI and Apex, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from River Rouge to Apex is $79.47.

During the route, an average car will release 603.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Apex, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Apex, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between River Rouge, MI and Apex, NC

If you want to meet halfway between River Rouge, MI and Apex, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.666428 and -81.680527, or 38º 39' 59.1408" N, 81º 40' 49.8972" W. This location is 332.66 miles away from River Rouge, MI and Apex, NC and it would take approximately 5 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kenna, WV, situated 333.22 miles from River Rouge, MI and 333.78 miles from Apex, NC. It would take 5 hours 31 mins to go from River Rouge to Kenna and 5 hours 18 mins to go from Apex to Kenna.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in River Rouge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from River Rouge, MI to Apex, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near River Rouge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in River Rouge »

Weather in River Rouge and Apex

River Rouge

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Rain Rain Snow Fog Cloudy
38° 32° 36° 32° 36° 32° 38° 31° 38° 29°
95% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
9 102 degrees 6 223 degrees 11 260 degrees 6 300 degrees 5 298 degrees

Apex

Rain today through Monday.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Clear day
60° 37° 57° 37° 51° 31° 47° 36° 52° 32°
97% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
9 114 degrees 8 258 degrees 7 275 degrees 5 247 degrees 6 316 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between River Rouge, MI and Apex, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 506.91 mi 815.80 km 440.50 nautical mi
Driving distance 665 mi 1,070.74 km 578.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips