Distance from River Rouge, MI to Ascutney, VT

Distance

665 mi

Time

11 hours 13 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $95

Report an error

There are 548.70 miles from River Rouge to Ascutney in east direction and 665 miles (1,070.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

River Rouge and Ascutney are 11 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from River Rouge, MI to Ascutney, VT. The halfway point is West Henrietta, NY.

River Rouge, MI and Ascutney, VT are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from River Rouge, MI to Ascutney, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 30.77 gallons of gas to cover the route between River Rouge, MI and Ascutney, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from River Rouge to Ascutney is $79.39.

During the route, an average car will release 602.91 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Ascutney, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ascutney, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between River Rouge, MI and Ascutney, VT

If you want to meet halfway between River Rouge, MI and Ascutney, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.047524 and -77.645668, or 43º 2' 51.0864" N, 77º 38' 44.4048" W. This location is 332.35 miles away from River Rouge, MI and Ascutney, VT and it would take approximately 5 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Henrietta, NY, situated 329.72 miles from River Rouge, MI and 341.88 miles from Ascutney, VT. It would take 5 hours 34 mins to go from River Rouge to West Henrietta and 5 hours 51 mins to go from Ascutney to West Henrietta.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between River Rouge, MI and Ascutney, VT is Rochester, NY, situated 333.18 miles from River Rouge, MI and 342.87 miles from Ascutney, VT. It would take 5 hours 37 mins to go from River Rouge to Rochester and 5 hours 51 mins to go from Ascutney to Rochester.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in River Rouge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from River Rouge, MI to Ascutney, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near River Rouge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in River Rouge »

Weather in River Rouge and Ascutney

River Rouge

Mixed precipitation on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain Cloudy
32° 18° 37° 25° 39° 30° 37° 33° 38° 32°
6% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
9 205 degrees 5 168 degrees 9 87 degrees 7 140 degrees 6 311 degrees

Ascutney

Possible light rain on Sunday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Rain
31° 38° 10° 40° 19° 36° 24° 39° 29°
9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
3 213 degrees 2 232 degrees 3 88 degrees 7 89 degrees 7 47 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between River Rouge, MI and Ascutney, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 548.70 mi 883.05 km 476.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 665 mi 1,069.73 km 577.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips