Distance from River Rouge, MI to DEN Airport

Distance

1,261 mi

Time

18 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$98 - $191

Loading River Rouge - DEN Airport Route Map

Route map between River Rouge and DEN Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,131.34 miles from River Rouge to Denver International Airport (DEN) in west direction and 1,261 miles (2,029.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

River Rouge and DEN Airport are 18 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from River Rouge, MI to DEN Airport. The halfway point is Dexter, IA.

Please note the time difference between River Rouge, MI and DEN Airport is 2 hours. The current time in River Rouge is 11:14 pm and the current time in DEN Airport is 9:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from River Rouge, MI to DEN Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.38 gallons of gas to cover the route between River Rouge, MI and DEN Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from River Rouge to DEN Airport is $159.38.

During the route, an average car will release 1,143.79 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DEN Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DEN Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between River Rouge, MI and DEN Airport

If you want to meet halfway between River Rouge, MI and DEN Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.503834 and -94.180847, or 41º 30' 13.8024" N, 94º 10' 51.0492" W. This location is 630.51 miles away from River Rouge, MI and DEN Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dexter, IA, situated 627.33 miles from River Rouge, MI and 635.1 miles from DEN Airport. It would take 9 hours 42 mins to go from River Rouge to Dexter and 9 hours 4 mins to go from DEN to Dexter.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between River Rouge, MI and DEN Airport is Des Moines, IA, situated 593.73 miles from River Rouge, MI and 667.53 miles from DEN Airport. It would take 9 hours 11 mins to go from River Rouge to and 9 hours 31 mins to go from DEN to Des Moines.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Davenport, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in River Rouge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from River Rouge, MI to DEN Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near River Rouge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in River Rouge »

Weather in River Rouge and DEN

River Rouge

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 76°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Jun 15
Sun
Jun 16
Mon
Jun 17
Tue
Jun 18
Wed
Jun 19
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
69° 63° 73° 58° 75° 58° 76° 61° 76° 57°
90% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 53% Rain probability
11 217 degrees 6 68 degrees 7 51 degrees 6 42 degrees 6 91 degrees

DEN

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 68°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Jun 15
Sun
Jun 16
Mon
Jun 17
Tue
Jun 18
Wed
Jun 19
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
74° 54° 75° 52° 71° 52° 71° 50° 68° 52°
66% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
6 11 degrees 8 161 degrees 6 99 degrees 5 200 degrees 7 289 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between River Rouge, MI and DEN Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,131.34 mi 1,820.71 km 983.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,261 mi 2,029.40 km 1,095.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips