Distance from River Rouge, MI to DTW Airport

Distance

15 mi

Time

20 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $2

Loading River Rouge - DTW Airport Route Map

Route map between River Rouge and DTW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 11.97 miles from River Rouge to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) in southwest direction and 15 miles (24.14 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route.

River Rouge and DTW Airport are 20 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from River Rouge, MI to DTW Airport. The halfway point is Taylor, MI.

River Rouge, MI and DTW Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from River Rouge, MI to DTW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.67 gallons of gas to cover the route between River Rouge, MI and DTW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from River Rouge to DTW Airport is $1.65.

During the route, an average car will release 13.18 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between River Rouge, MI and DTW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between River Rouge, MI and DTW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.265797 and -83.249832, or 42º 15' 56.8692" N, 83º 14' 59.3952" W. This location is 7.26 miles away from River Rouge, MI and DTW Airport and it would take approximately 10 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Taylor, MI, situated 10.23 miles from River Rouge, MI and 5.46 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 16 minutes to go from River Rouge to Taylor and 8 minutes to go from DTW to Taylor.


Best Hotels In or Near DTW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DTW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in River Rouge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from River Rouge, MI to DTW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near River Rouge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in River Rouge »

Weather in River Rouge and DTW

River Rouge

Rain on Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 43°F on Sunday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day
38° 25° 38° 29° 40° 36° 42° 35° 43° 31°
19% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 149 degrees 4 194 degrees 2 115 degrees 9 39 degrees 2 5 degrees

DTW

Light snow today, with high temperatures rising to 42°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
37° 24° 36° 30° 39° 35° 41° 31° 41° 29°
28% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 156 degrees 3 198 degrees 3 96 degrees 8 21 degrees 4 275 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between River Rouge, MI and DTW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 11.97 mi 19.27 km 10.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 15 mi 23.38 km 12.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and