Distance from River Rouge, MI to MSP Airport

Distance

687 mi

Time

10 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $83

There are 535.75 miles from River Rouge to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 687 miles (1,105.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route.

River Rouge and MSP Airport are 10 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from River Rouge, MI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Marengo, IL.

Please note the time difference between River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in River Rouge is 7:05 am and the current time in MSP Airport is 6:05 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from River Rouge, MI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 27.60 gallons of gas to cover the route between River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from River Rouge to MSP Airport is $60.17.

During the route, an average car will release 540.80 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.188408 and -88.653419, or 42º 11' 18.2688" N, 88º 39' 12.3084" W. This location is 343.66 miles away from River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Marengo, IL, situated 338 miles from River Rouge, MI and 355 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 5 hours 13 mins to go from River Rouge to Marengo and 5 hours 38 mins to go from MSP to Marengo.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport is Rockford, IL, situated 362 miles from River Rouge, MI and 339 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 5 hours 37 mins to go from River Rouge to and 5 hours 24 mins to go from MSP to Rockford.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Saint Paul, MN.


Weather in River Rouge and MSP

Compare the weather today and the next four days in River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport:

River Rouge

Possible light rain tomorrow and next Monday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
89° 70° 86° 70° 88° 66° 88° 67° 89° 70°
23% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
9 213 degrees 6 326 degrees 5 78 degrees 8 67 degrees 7 108 degrees

MSP

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Rain Rain Rain
79° 66° 84° 59° 78° 62° 79° 67° 81° 70°
81% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 47% Rain probability
7 315 degrees 7 220 degrees 7 138 degrees 9 147 degrees 7 146 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in River Rouge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from River Rouge, MI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near River Rouge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in River Rouge »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between River Rouge, MI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 535.75 mi 862.21 km 465.56 nautical mi
Driving distance 687 mi 1,106.12 km 597.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips