Distance from Robbinston, ME to Apple Creek, OH

Distance

1,008 mi

Time

16 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$62 - $121

There are 801.59 miles from Robbinston to Apple Creek in southwest direction and 1,008 miles (1,622.22 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Robbinston and Apple Creek are 16 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Robbinston, ME to Apple Creek, OH. The halfway point is Wiccopee, NY.

Robbinston, ME and Apple Creek, OH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Robbinston, ME to Apple Creek, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 40.47 gallons of gas to cover the route between Robbinston, ME and Apple Creek, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Robbinston to Apple Creek is $87.81.

During the route, an average car will release 792.80 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Apple Creek, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Apple Creek, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Robbinston, ME and Apple Creek, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Robbinston, ME and Apple Creek, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.539883 and -73.866006, or 41º 32' 23.5788" N, 73º 51' 57.6216" W. This location is 503.80 miles away from Robbinston, ME and Apple Creek, OH and it would take approximately 8 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wiccopee, NY, situated 520 miles from Robbinston, ME and 489 miles from Apple Creek, OH. It would take 8 hours 48 mins to go from Robbinston to Wiccopee and 7 hours 44 mins to go from Apple Creek to Wiccopee.



Weather in Robbinston and Apple Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Robbinston, ME and Apple Creek, OH:

Robbinston

Rain on Saturday through Wednesday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
78° 59° 74° 59° 70° 61° 81° 64° 74° 64°
22% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
4 183 degrees 5 161 degrees 8 146 degrees 9 200 degrees 4 130 degrees

Apple Creek

Rain today through Monday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
92° 69° 88° 69° 82° 67° 83° 65° 78° 64°
49% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 88% Rain probability
3 109 degrees 4 197 degrees 7 309 degrees 6 321 degrees 8 306 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Robbinston, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Robbinston, ME to Apple Creek, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Robbinston, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Robbinston »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Robbinston, ME and Apple Creek, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 801.59 mi 1,290.03 km 696.56 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,008 mi 1,621.56 km 875.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips