Distance from Rochester, NY to Monroe, NY

Distance

293 mi

Time

4 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $38

Loading Rochester - Monroe Route Map

There are 217.25 miles from Rochester to Monroe in southeast direction and 293.17 miles (471.81 kilometers) by car, following the I-86 and NY 17 route.

Rochester and Monroe are 4 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Rochester, NY to Monroe, NY. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Rochester, NY to Monroe, NY.

Rochester, NY and Monroe, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rochester, NY to Monroe, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 13.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Rochester, NY and Monroe, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Rochester to Monroe is $31.49.

During the route, an average car will release 265.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Monroe, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Monroe, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rochester, NY

Planning on renting a car to go from Rochester, NY to Monroe, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rochester, NY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rochester »

Weather in Rochester, NY and Monroe, NY

Rochester, NY

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 76°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Sun
Jul 2
Mon
Jul 3
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
79° 63° 84° 70° 79° 71° 78° 67° 78° 64°
68% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
9 210 degrees 10 224 degrees 7 225 degrees 6 258 degrees 6 271 degrees

Monroe, NY

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday, with temperatures rising to 88°F tomorrow.

Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Sun
Jul 2
Mon
Jul 3
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
81° 60° 88° 68° 86° 71° 86° 69° 85° 64°
1% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
8 212 degrees 9 218 degrees 9 196 degrees 4 272 degrees 3 272 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rochester, NY and Monroe, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 217.25 mi 349.63 km 188.79 nautical mi
Driving distance 293.17 mi 471.81 km 254.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and