Distance from San Antonio, TX to Hollywood, FL

Distance

1,363 mi

Time

20 hours 13 mins

Gas Cost

$89 - $173

Loading San Antonio - Hollywood Route Map

Route map between San Antonio and Hollywood Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,145.21 miles from San Antonio to Hollywood in east direction and 1,363 miles (2,193.54 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 route.

San Antonio and Hollywood are 20 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from San Antonio, TX to Hollywood, FL. The halfway point is Mobile, AL.

Please note the time difference between San Antonio, TX and Hollywood, FL is 1 hour. The current time in San Antonio is 8:54 pm and the current time in Hollywood is 9:54 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from San Antonio, TX to Hollywood, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 63.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between San Antonio, TX and Hollywood, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from San Antonio to Hollywood is $143.92.

During the route, an average car will release 1,236.71 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between San Antonio, TX and Hollywood, FL

If you want to meet halfway between San Antonio, TX and Hollywood, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 30.691523 and -88.028648, or 30º 41' 29.4828" N, 88º 1' 43.1328" W. This location is 681.73 miles away from San Antonio, TX and Hollywood, FL and it would take approximately 10 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Mobile, AL, situated 661.24 miles from San Antonio, TX and 703.67 miles from Hollywood, FL. It would take 9 hours 54 mins to go from San Antonio to Mobile and 10 hours 22 mins to go from Hollywood to Mobile.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Gainesville, FL,Tallahassee, FL,Baton Rouge, LA,Lafayette, LA,Beaumont, TX, and Houston, TX.

Best Hotels In or Near Hollywood, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hollywood, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in San Antonio, TX

Planning on renting a car to go from San Antonio, TX to Hollywood, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near San Antonio, TX:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in San Antonio »

Weather in San Antonio and Hollywood

San Antonio

Light rain today, with high temperatures rising to 76°F on Saturday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Wind
49° 41° 70° 42° 63° 47° 73° 56° 76° 61°
60% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
10 30 degrees 5 354 degrees 7 76 degrees 5 109 degrees 7 282 degrees

Hollywood

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 84°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
81° 74° 82° 73° 83° 73° 83° 73° 84° 73°
21% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
12 112 degrees 15 126 degrees 12 129 degrees 11 124 degrees 12 133 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between San Antonio, TX and Hollywood, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,145.21 mi 1,843.03 km 995.16 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,363 mi 2,194.27 km 1,184.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips