Distance from San Antonio, TX to Laredo, TX

Distance

156 mi

Time

2 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $22

Loading San Antonio - Laredo Route Map

Report an error

There are 143.90 miles from San Antonio to Laredo in southwest direction and 156 miles (251.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 and I-35 and US-87 route.

San Antonio and Laredo are 2 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from San Antonio, TX to Laredo, TX. The halfway point is Dilley, TX.

San Antonio, TX and Laredo, TX are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 12:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from San Antonio, TX to Laredo, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.24 gallons of gas to cover the route between San Antonio, TX and Laredo, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from San Antonio to Laredo is $18.10.

During the route, an average car will release 141.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between San Antonio, TX and Laredo, TX

If you want to meet halfway between San Antonio, TX and Laredo, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 28.610038 and -99.189897, or 28º 36' 36.1368" N, 99º 11' 23.6292" W. This location is 78.19 miles away from San Antonio, TX and Laredo, TX and it would take approximately 1 hour 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dilley, TX, situated 72.36 miles from San Antonio, TX and 83.8 miles from Laredo, TX. It would take 1 hour 18 mins to go from San Antonio to Dilley and 1 hour 30 mins to go from Laredo to Dilley.


Best Hotels In or Near Laredo, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Laredo, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in San Antonio, TX

Planning on renting a car to go from San Antonio, TX to Laredo, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near San Antonio, TX:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in San Antonio »

Weather in San Antonio and Laredo

San Antonio

Light rain tomorrow and Sunday, with temperatures falling to 76°F next Friday.

Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Wind
87° 67° 88° 70° 82° 62° 84° 55° 81° 58°
29% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 131 degrees 9 159 degrees 6 11 degrees 3 335 degrees 8 27 degrees

Laredo

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 79°F on Wednesday.

Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
89° 71° 92° 72° 89° 70° 86° 59° 86° 61°
6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 132 degrees 11 142 degrees 6 30 degrees 4 31 degrees 6 37 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between San Antonio, TX and Laredo, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 143.90 mi 231.58 km 125.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 156 mi 251.06 km 135.56 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and