Distance from SEA Airport to Axis, AL

Distance

2,739 mi

Time

1 day 17 hours

Gas Cost

$193 - $376

Loading SEA Airport - Axis Route Map

Route map between SEA Airport and Axis Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,135.89 miles from Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) to Axis in southeast direction and 2,739 miles (4,407.99 kilometers) by car, following the I-84 route.

SEA Airport and Axis are 1 day 17 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from SEA Airport to Axis, AL. The halfway point is Montbello, CO.

Please note the time difference between SEA Airport and Axis, AL is 2 hours. The current time in SEA Airport is 6:59 am and the current time in Axis is 8:59 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from SEA Airport to Axis, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 126.81 gallons of gas to cover the route between SEA Airport and Axis, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from SEA Airport to Axis is $313.23.

During the route, an average car will release 2,484.53 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Axis, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Axis, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between SEA Airport and Axis, AL

If you want to meet halfway between SEA Airport and Axis, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.806474 and -104.791158, or 39º 48' 23.3064" N, 104º 47' 28.1688" W. This location is 1,369.58 miles away from SEA Airport and Axis, AL and it would take approximately 20 hours 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Montbello, CO, situated 1333.65 miles from SEA Airport and 1408.41 miles from Axis, AL. It would take 19 hours 17 mins to go from SEA to Montbello and 21 hours 54 mins to go from Axis to Montbello.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between SEA Airport and Axis, AL is Denver, CO, situated 1331.63 miles from SEA Airport and 1417.23 miles from Axis, AL. It would take 19 hours 15 mins to go from SEA to Denver and 22 hours 5 mins to go from Axis to Denver.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Aurora, CO, Thornton, CO, Boise, ID, Bellevue, WA, Renton, WA and Kent, WA.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in SEA Airport

Planning on renting a car to go from SEA Airport to Axis, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near SEA Airport:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Seattle–Tacoma International Airport »

Weather in SEA and Axis

SEA

Light rain on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 53°F on Saturday.

Mon
Mar 18
Tue
Mar 19
Wed
Mar 20
Thu
Mar 21
Fri
Mar 22
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
72° 45° 74° 48° 73° 49° 63° 48° 60° 46°
7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 87% Rain probability
5 43 degrees 6 77 degrees 4 54 degrees 5 197 degrees 5 195 degrees

Axis

Rain on Sunday and next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 79°F next Monday.

Mon
Mar 18
Tue
Mar 19
Wed
Mar 20
Thu
Mar 21
Fri
Mar 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
69° 45° 65° 46° 70° 41° 72° 45° 75° 47°
6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 21 degrees 7 31 degrees 4 36 degrees 5 326 degrees 4 14 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between SEA Airport and Axis, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,135.89 mi 3,437.37 km 1,856.03 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,739 mi 4,408.26 km 2,380.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips