Distance from Seattle, WA to Port Saint Lucie, FL

Distance

3,242 mi

Time

1 day 18 hours

Gas Cost

$220 - $427

Loading Seattle - Port Saint Lucie Route Map

There are 2,651.58 miles from Seattle to Port Saint Lucie in southeast direction and 3,242.43 miles (5,218.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and US-87 and US-212 route.

Seattle and Port Saint Lucie are 1 day 18 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Seattle, WA to Port Saint Lucie, FL. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Seattle, WA to Port Saint Lucie, FL.

Please note the time difference between Seattle, WA and Port Saint Lucie, FL is 3 hours. The current time in Seattle is 7:02 am and the current time in Port Saint Lucie is 10:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Seattle, WA to Port Saint Lucie, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 150.11 gallons of gas to cover the route between Seattle, WA and Port Saint Lucie, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Seattle to Port Saint Lucie is $355.77.

During the route, an average car will release 2,941 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Port Saint Lucie, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Port Saint Lucie, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Seattle, WA

Planning on renting a car to go from Seattle, WA to Port Saint Lucie, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Seattle, WA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Seattle »

Weather in Seattle, WA and Port Saint Lucie, FL

Seattle, WA

Drizzle on Saturday and next Sunday, with temperatures falling to 72°F next Sunday.

Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
93° 62° 78° 61° 75° 54° 74° 53° 77° 52°
1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 356 degrees 5 195 degrees 4 206 degrees 5 193 degrees 2 212 degrees

Port Saint Lucie, FL

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 85°F on Friday.

Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
89° 77° 88° 77° 87° 77° 86° 76° 86° 77°
24% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 23% Rain probability
8 132 degrees 7 142 degrees 5 141 degrees 7 87 degrees 8 82 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Seattle, WA and Port Saint Lucie, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,651.58 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 3,242.43 mi 4.83 km 2.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and