Distance from Sherwood, AR to Malvern, AR

Distance

53 mi

Time

1 hour 3 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $7

Loading Sherwood - Malvern Route Map

Report an error

There are 45.82 miles from Sherwood to Malvern in southwest direction and 53 miles (85.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-30 and US-67 and US-70 route.

Sherwood and Malvern are 1 hour 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Sherwood, AR to Malvern, AR. The halfway point is Bryant, AR.

Sherwood, AR and Malvern, AR are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 2:10 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sherwood, AR to Malvern, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.44 gallons of gas to cover the route between Sherwood, AR and Malvern, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sherwood to Malvern is $6.11.

During the route, an average car will release 47.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Sherwood, AR and Malvern, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Sherwood, AR and Malvern, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.609239 and -92.524394, or 34º 36' 33.2604" N, 92º 31' 27.8184" W. This location is 26.39 miles away from Sherwood, AR and Malvern, AR and it would take approximately 31 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bryant, AR, situated 26.42 miles from Sherwood, AR and 30.22 miles from Malvern, AR. It would take 35 minutes to go from Sherwood to Bryant and 36 minutes to go from Malvern to Bryant.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Little Rock, AR.


Best Hotels In or Near Malvern, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Malvern, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sherwood, AR

Planning on renting a car to go from Sherwood, AR to Malvern, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sherwood, AR:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sherwood »

Weather in Sherwood and Malvern

Sherwood

Rain tomorrow through Saturday, with temperatures falling to 47°F next Sunday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind Partly cloudy day
72° 52° 69° 57° 62° 48° 49° 43° 52° 40°
10% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
8 180 degrees 14 175 degrees 12 213 degrees 12 233 degrees 9 260 degrees

Malvern

Heavy rain today, with temperatures falling to 53°F on Saturday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
73° 55° 75° 46° 65° 48° 69° 40° 74° 44°
89% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 308 degrees 5 307 degrees 9 315 degrees 5 267 degrees 7 210 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sherwood, AR and Malvern, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 45.82 mi 73.74 km 39.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 53 mi 85.30 km 46.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and