Distance from Shickley, NE to Ashton, NE

Distance

125 mi

Time

2 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $20

Loading Shickley - Ashton Route Map

Route map between Shickley and Ashton Show Map

Report an error

There are 80.25 miles from Shickley to Ashton in northwest direction and 125 miles (201.17 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Shickley and Ashton are 2 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Shickley, NE to Ashton, NE. The halfway point is Giltner, NE.

Shickley, NE and Ashton, NE are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 12:09 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Shickley, NE to Ashton, NE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between Shickley, NE and Ashton, NE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Shickley to Ashton is $16.57.

During the route, an average car will release 113.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Shickley, NE and Ashton, NE

If you want to meet halfway between Shickley, NE and Ashton, NE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.821804 and -98.117477, or 40º 49' 18.4944" N, 98º 7' 2.9172" W. This location is 62.56 miles away from Shickley, NE and Ashton, NE and it would take approximately 1 hour 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Giltner, NE, situated 67.9 miles from Shickley, NE and 64.51 miles from Ashton, NE. It would take 1 hour 11 mins to go from Shickley to Giltner and 1 hour 23 mins to go from Ashton to Giltner.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashton, NE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashton, NE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Shickley, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Shickley, NE to Ashton, NE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Shickley, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Shickley »

Weather in Shickley and Ashton

Shickley

Rain today through Friday, with high temperatures rising to 93°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jul 17
Wed
Jul 18
Thu
Jul 19
Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
79° 69° 83° 65° 93° 66° 85° 66° 86° 60°
85% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 83 degrees 8 133 degrees 4 219 degrees 5 12 degrees 5 26 degrees

Ashton

Rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 91°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jul 17
Wed
Jul 18
Thu
Jul 19
Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
78° 67° 82° 66° 91° 66° 83° 64° 82° 59°
90% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
7 115 degrees 7 147 degrees 5 251 degrees 9 351 degrees 3 54 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Shickley, NE and Ashton, NE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 80.25 mi 129.14 km 69.73 nautical mi
Driving distance 125 mi 201.37 km 108.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and