Distance from Siesta Key, FL to Cape Coral, FL

Distance

79 mi

Time

1 hour 40 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $11

Loading Siesta Key - Cape Coral Route Map

Report an error

There are 60.98 miles from Siesta Key to Cape Coral in southeast direction and 79 miles (127.14 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 route.

Siesta Key and Cape Coral are 1 hour 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Siesta Key, FL to Cape Coral, FL. The halfway point is Lake Suzy, FL.

Siesta Key, FL and Cape Coral, FL are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 4:29 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Siesta Key, FL to Cape Coral, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.68 gallons of gas to cover the route between Siesta Key, FL and Cape Coral, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Siesta Key to Cape Coral is $9.41.

During the route, an average car will release 72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Siesta Key, FL and Cape Coral, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Siesta Key, FL and Cape Coral, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 27.058767 and -82.086449, or 27º 3' 31.5612" N, 82º 5' 11.2164" W. This location is 39.69 miles away from Siesta Key, FL and Cape Coral, FL and it would take approximately 50 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city or town to the halfway point is Lake Suzy, FL, situated 44.36 miles from Siesta Key, FL and 39.07 miles from Cape Coral, FL. It would take 56 minutes to go from Siesta Key to Lake Suzy and 54 minutes to go from Cape Coral to Lake Suzy.


Best Hotels In or Near Cape Coral, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Cape Coral, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Siesta Key, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Siesta Key, FL to Cape Coral, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Siesta Key, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Siesta Key »

Weather in Siesta Key and Cape Coral

Siesta Key

Light rain on Tuesday through Thursday, with temperatures falling to 70°F on Friday.

Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Wed
Nov 22
Clear day Wind Wind Rain Rain
76° 60° 78° 63° 74° 51° 75° 62° 75° 65°
15% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
2 169 degrees 6 300 degrees 14 48 degrees 8 89 degrees 3 187 degrees

Cape Coral

Light rain on Tuesday and Thursday, with temperatures falling to 72°F on Friday.

Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Wed
Nov 22
Clear day Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 63° 79° 65° 78° 57° 78° 65° 78° 67°
8% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
1 57 degrees 4 301 degrees 14 42 degrees 7 80 degrees 3 217 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Siesta Key, FL and Cape Coral, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 60.98 mi 98.14 km 52.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 79 mi 127.14 km 68.65 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and