Distance from Sorrento, ME to Albion, ME

Distance

85 mi

Time

1 hour 51 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

Loading Sorrento - Albion Route Map

Route map between Sorrento and Albion Show Map

Report an error

There are 62.48 miles from Sorrento to Albion in west direction and 85 miles (136.79 kilometers) by car, following the US-1 route.

Sorrento and Albion are 1 hour 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Sorrento, ME to Albion, ME. The halfway point is Bangor, ME.

Sorrento, ME and Albion, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sorrento, ME to Albion, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.93 gallons of gas to cover the route between Sorrento, ME and Albion, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sorrento to Albion is $11.29.

During the route, an average car will release 77.06 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Sorrento, ME and Albion, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Sorrento, ME and Albion, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.785355 and -68.785561, or 44º 47' 7.278" N, 68º 47' 8.0196" W. This location is 42.48 miles away from Sorrento, ME and Albion, ME and it would take approximately 55 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bangor, ME, situated 43.05 miles from Sorrento, ME and 42.47 miles from Albion, ME. It would take 1 hour 1 min to go from Sorrento to Bangor and 54 minutes to go from Albion to Bangor.


Best Hotels In or Near Albion, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albion, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sorrento, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Sorrento, ME to Albion, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sorrento, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sorrento »

Weather in Sorrento and Albion

Sorrento

Rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 40°F on Friday.

Mon
Oct 22
Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Fog Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
43° 30° 52° 34° 46° 36° 45° 32° 40° 28°
12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 37 degrees 7 324 degrees 11 88 degrees 14 294 degrees 13 233 degrees

Albion

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 37°F on Friday.

Mon
Oct 22
Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
44° 29° 49° 33° 43° 34° 41° 28° 37° 25°
9% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 280 degrees 4 108 degrees 9 224 degrees 9 78 degrees 8 20 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sorrento, ME and Albion, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 62.48 mi 100.56 km 54.30 nautical mi
Driving distance 85 mi 136.73 km 73.83 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and