Distance from South Haven, MI to Addison, MI

Distance

138 mi

Time

2 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

Loading South Haven - Addison Route Map

Route map between South Haven and Addison Show Map

Report an error

There are 102.72 miles from South Haven to Addison in southeast direction and 138 miles (222.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

South Haven and Addison are 2 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from South Haven, MI to Addison, MI. The halfway point is Climax, MI.

South Haven, MI and Addison, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from South Haven, MI to Addison, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between South Haven, MI and Addison, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from South Haven to Addison is $14.56.

During the route, an average car will release 125.14 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between South Haven, MI and Addison, MI

If you want to meet halfway between South Haven, MI and Addison, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.270847 and -85.281029, or 42º 16' 15.0492" N, 85º 16' 51.7044" W. This location is 68.98 miles away from South Haven, MI and Addison, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Climax, MI, situated 68.52 miles from South Haven, MI and 73.9 miles from Addison, MI. It would take 1 hour 22 mins to go from South Haven to Climax and 1 hour 17 mins to go from Addison to Climax.


Best Hotels In or Near Addison, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in South Haven, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from South Haven, MI to Addison, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near South Haven, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in South Haven »

Weather in South Haven and Addison

South Haven

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 44°F on Saturday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Snow
38° 24° 33° 24° 36° 19° 44° 29° 44° 27°
67% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
9 139 degrees 14 261 degrees 5 106 degrees 13 127 degrees 21 271 degrees

Addison

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 46°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
38° 22° 34° 26° 34° 17° 45° 26° 46° 28°
74% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
9 125 degrees 14 265 degrees 3 88 degrees 12 126 degrees 22 257 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between South Haven, MI and Addison, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 102.72 mi 165.32 km 89.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 138 mi 222.04 km 119.89 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips