Distance from Spokane, WA to Columbia, SC

Distance

2,596 mi

Time

1 day 21 hours

Gas Cost

$185 - $360

Loading Spokane - Columbia Route Map

Report an error

There are 2,097.98 miles from Spokane to Columbia in southeast direction and 2,596 miles (4,177.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Spokane and Columbia are 1 day 21 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Spokane, WA to Columbia, SC. The halfway point is Salem, SD.

Please note the time difference between Spokane, WA and Columbia, SC is 3 hours. The current time in Spokane is 2:39 pm and the current time in Columbia is 5:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Spokane, WA to Columbia, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 120.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Spokane, WA and Columbia, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Spokane to Columbia is $300.41.

During the route, an average car will release 2,354.27 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Spokane, WA and Columbia, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Spokane, WA and Columbia, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.66865 and -97.416131, or 43º 40' 7.14" N, 97º 24' 58.0716" W. This location is 1,297.78 miles away from Spokane, WA and Columbia, SC and it would take approximately 22 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Salem, SD, situated 1220.42 miles from Spokane, WA and 1383.36 miles from Columbia, SC. It would take 20 hours 27 mins to go from Spokane to Salem and 1 day 1 hour to go from Columbia to Salem.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT, Des Moines, IA and Sioux Falls, SD.


Best Hotels In or Near Columbia, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Columbia, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Spokane, WA

Planning on renting a car to go from Spokane, WA to Columbia, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Spokane, WA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Spokane »

Weather in Spokane and Columbia

Spokane

Light rain today through Sunday, with temperatures bottoming out at 51°F on Saturday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Rain Wind Rain Wind Partly cloudy day
56° 50° 53° 44° 51° 39° 59° 51° 60° 42°
89% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
9 200 degrees 13 227 degrees 12 194 degrees 20 228 degrees 6 239 degrees

Columbia

Heavy rain on Monday and Tuesday, with temperatures falling to 67°F on Wednesday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
78° 46° 81° 49° 81° 54° 81° 63° 74° 68°
8% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
4 18 degrees 3 40 degrees 5 81 degrees 8 100 degrees 10 152 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Spokane, WA and Columbia, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,097.98 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,596 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and