Distance from Stapleton, NE to Antelope, CA

Distance

1,324 mi

Time

18 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$103 - $201

Loading Stapleton - Antelope Route Map

Route map between Stapleton and Antelope Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,115.61 miles from Stapleton to Antelope in west direction and 1,324 miles (2,130.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Stapleton and Antelope are 18 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stapleton, NE to Antelope, CA. The halfway point is Echo, UT.

Please note the time difference between Stapleton, NE and Antelope, CA is 2 hours. The current time in Stapleton is 9:18 am and the current time in Antelope is 7:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stapleton, NE to Antelope, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 61.31 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stapleton, NE and Antelope, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stapleton to Antelope is $167.37.

During the route, an average car will release 1,201.16 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Stapleton, NE and Antelope, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Stapleton, NE and Antelope, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.956013 and -111.432686, or 40º 57' 21.6468" N, 111º 25' 57.6696" W. This location is 662.13 miles away from Stapleton, NE and Antelope, CA and it would take approximately 9 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Echo, UT, situated 639.3 miles from Stapleton, NE and 687.09 miles from Antelope, CA. It would take 8 hours 58 mins to go from Stapleton to Echo and 9 hours 30 mins to go from Antelope to Echo.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Stapleton, NE and Antelope, CA is Salt Lake City, UT, situated 685.77 miles from Stapleton, NE and 639.47 miles from Antelope, CA. It would take 9 hours 38 mins to go from Stapleton to and 8 hours 49 mins to go from Antelope to Salt Lake City.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV, and Roseville, CA.

Best Hotels In or Near Antelope, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Antelope, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stapleton, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Stapleton, NE to Antelope, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stapleton, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stapleton »

Weather in Stapleton and Antelope

Stapleton

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 58°F on Thursday.

Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Thu
Nov 22
Fri
Nov 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy Wind
39° 19° 47° 22° 52° 26° 58° 30° 57° 36°
11% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
8 324 degrees 7 251 degrees 6 219 degrees 11 194 degrees 12 291 degrees

Antelope

Rain on Wednesday through Friday, with high temperatures falling to 58°F on Friday.

Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Thu
Nov 22
Fri
Nov 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
70° 39° 70° 43° 58° 48° 61° 53° 58° 52°
3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
2 356 degrees 1 126 degrees 8 150 degrees 10 180 degrees 12 155 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stapleton, NE and Antelope, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,115.61 mi 1,795.39 km 969.44 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,324 mi 2,131.19 km 1,150.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and