Distance from Stapleton, NE to BOS Airport

Distance

1,733 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$130 - $252

Loading Stapleton - BOS Airport Route Map

Route map between Stapleton and BOS Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,510.33 miles from Stapleton to Logan International Airport (BOS) in east direction and 1,733 miles (2,788.99 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Stapleton and BOS Airport are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stapleton, NE to BOS Airport. The halfway point is Elkhart, IN.

Please note the time difference between Stapleton, NE and BOS Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Stapleton is 7:06 pm and the current time in BOS Airport is 8:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stapleton, NE to BOS Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 80.24 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stapleton, NE and BOS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stapleton to BOS Airport is $210.24.

During the route, an average car will release 1,572.15 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BOS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BOS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stapleton, NE and BOS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Stapleton, NE and BOS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.725098 and -85.940788, or 41º 43' 30.3528" N, 85º 56' 26.8368" W. This location is 866.64 miles away from Stapleton, NE and BOS Airport and it would take approximately 13 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Elkhart, IN, situated 865.42 miles from Stapleton, NE and 883.08 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 13 hours 21 mins to go from Stapleton to Elkhart and 13 hours 49 mins to go from BOS to Elkhart.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Stapleton, NE and BOS Airport is South Bend, IN, situated 846.02 miles from Stapleton, NE and 897.04 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 12 hours 58 mins to go from Stapleton to and 14 hours to go from BOS to South Bend.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Joliet, IL,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stapleton, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Stapleton, NE to BOS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stapleton, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stapleton »

Weather in Stapleton and BOS

Stapleton

Light rain on Tuesday through next Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 89°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Aug 18
Mon
Aug 19
Tue
Aug 20
Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
77° 52° 85° 62° 89° 67° 77° 64° 78° 57°
17% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
8 68 degrees 12 174 degrees 9 104 degrees 12 79 degrees 12 158 degrees

BOS

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 76°F on Saturday.

Sun
Aug 18
Mon
Aug 19
Tue
Aug 20
Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
84° 70° 91° 73° 84° 73° 88° 69° 87° 72°
83% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
5 186 degrees 8 212 degrees 6 93 degrees 7 192 degrees 8 257 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stapleton, NE and BOS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,510.33 mi 2,430.64 km 1,312.44 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,733 mi 2,789.44 km 1,506.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips