Distance from Stetsonville, WI to Allen, OK

Distance

967 mi

Time

14 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$59 - $114

There are 774.46 miles from Stetsonville to Allen in southwest direction and 967 miles (1,556.24 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 S route.

Stetsonville and Allen are 14 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Stetsonville, WI to Allen, OK. The halfway point is Decatur, IA.

Stetsonville, WI and Allen, OK are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stetsonville, WI to Allen, OK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.85 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stetsonville, WI and Allen, OK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stetsonville to Allen is $82.36.

During the route, an average car will release 761.12 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Allen, OK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allen, OK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stetsonville, WI and Allen, OK

If you want to meet halfway between Stetsonville, WI and Allen, OK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.769882 and -93.840679, or 40º 46' 11.5752" N, 93º 50' 26.4444" W. This location is 483.67 miles away from Stetsonville, WI and Allen, OK and it would take approximately 7 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Decatur, IA, situated 464 miles from Stetsonville, WI and 505 miles from Allen, OK. It would take 7 hours 2 mins to go from Stetsonville to Decatur and 7 hours 38 mins to go from Allen to Decatur.



Weather in Stetsonville and Allen

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Stetsonville, WI and Allen, OK:

Stetsonville

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Tuesday.

Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
47° 29° 55° 33° 54° 34° 51° 25° 55° 28°
9% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
7 121 degrees 13 130 degrees 12 153 degrees 9 338 degrees 8 143 degrees

Allen

Light rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Partly cloudy day Wind Rain Cloudy Cloudy
70° 43° 71° 55° 64° 46° 62° 44° 72° 48°
4% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
11 169 degrees 18 169 degrees 13 122 degrees 9 12 degrees 9 158 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stetsonville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Stetsonville, WI to Allen, OK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stetsonville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stetsonville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stetsonville, WI and Allen, OK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 774.46 mi 1,246.37 km 672.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 967 mi 1,556.76 km 840.59 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips