Distance from Stetsonville, WI to MDW Airport

Distance

326 mi

Time

5 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $39

There are 261.14 miles from Stetsonville to Midway International Airport (MDW) in southeast direction and 326 miles (524.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S route.

Stetsonville and MDW Airport are 5 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Stetsonville, WI to MDW Airport. The halfway point is Morrisonville, WI.

Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stetsonville, WI to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 13.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stetsonville to MDW Airport is $28.54.

During the route, an average car will release 256.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.254959 and -89.392830, or 43º 15' 17.8524" N, 89º 23' 34.188" W. This location is 162.99 miles away from Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Morrisonville, WI, situated 170 miles from Stetsonville, WI and 162 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 2 hours 43 mins to go from Stetsonville to Morrisonville and 2 hours 42 mins to go from MDW to Morrisonville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport is Madison, WI, situated 182 miles from Stetsonville, WI and 152 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 2 hours 58 mins to go from Stetsonville to and 2 hours 35 mins to go from MDW to Madison.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Chicago, IL, and Elgin, IL.


Weather in Stetsonville and MDW

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport:

Stetsonville

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 58° 79° 50° 81° 56° 75° 60° 78° 62°
55% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
8 276 degrees 7 244 degrees 6 158 degrees 9 140 degrees 8 161 degrees

MDW

Rain today and Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
91° 73° 83° 70° 84° 68° 88° 70° 85° 72°
82% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
8 228 degrees 7 18 degrees 5 80 degrees 6 104 degrees 6 144 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stetsonville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Stetsonville, WI to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stetsonville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stetsonville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stetsonville, WI and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 261.14 mi 420.26 km 226.92 nautical mi
Driving distance 326 mi 524.60 km 283.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips