Distance from Stetsonville, WI to ORD Airport

Distance

308 mi

Time

4 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $44

Report an error

There are 245.95 miles from Stetsonville to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in southeast direction and 308 miles (495.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S route.

Stetsonville and ORD Airport are 4 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stetsonville, WI to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Poynette, WI.

Stetsonville, WI and ORD Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stetsonville, WI to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 14.26 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stetsonville, WI and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stetsonville to ORD Airport is $37.08.

During the route, an average car will release 279.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stetsonville, WI and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Stetsonville, WI and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.356556 and -89.461449, or 43º 21' 23.6016" N, 89º 27' 41.2164" W. This location is 154 miles away from Stetsonville, WI and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Poynette, WI, situated 159.72 miles from Stetsonville, WI and 154.43 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 2 hours 35 mins to go from Stetsonville to Poynette and 2 hours 31 mins to go from ORD to Poynette.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Stetsonville, WI and ORD Airport is Madison, WI, situated 181.75 miles from Stetsonville, WI and 134.23 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 2 hours 58 mins to go from Stetsonville to and 2 hours 14 mins to go from ORD to Madison.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Elgin, IL.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stetsonville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Stetsonville, WI to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stetsonville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stetsonville »

Weather in Stetsonville and ORD

Stetsonville

Mixed precipitation on Sunday and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Partly cloudy day Fog Fog Snow Fog
26° 35° 21° 37° 19° 37° 28° 37° 28°
14% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
9 272 degrees 7 333 degrees 14 158 degrees 8 199 degrees 4 280 degrees

ORD

Light rain on Sunday and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
32° 20° 39° 20° 38° 29° 40° 28° 39° 32°
16% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
6 273 degrees 6 298 degrees 8 144 degrees 6 187 degrees 5 267 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stetsonville, WI and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 245.95 mi 395.82 km 213.73 nautical mi
Driving distance 308 mi 495.69 km 267.65 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips