Distance from Stuart, FL to Andrews, SC

Distance

555 mi

Time

8 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $84

Loading Stuart - Andrews Route Map

Route map between Stuart and Andrews Show Map

Report an error

There are 434.06 miles from Stuart to Andrews in north direction and 555 miles (893.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 N route.

Stuart and Andrews are 8 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to Andrews, SC. The halfway point is Kingsland, GA.

Stuart, FL and Andrews, SC are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to Andrews, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 25.70 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and Andrews, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to Andrews is $70.15.

During the route, an average car will release 503.44 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and Andrews, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and Andrews, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 30.831729 and -81.683757, or 30º 49' 54.2244" N, 81º 41' 1.5252" W. This location is 277.52 miles away from Stuart, FL and Andrews, SC and it would take approximately 4 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kingsland, GA, situated 283.87 miles from Stuart, FL and 275.74 miles from Andrews, SC. It would take 4 hours 18 mins to go from Stuart to Kingsland and 4 hours 31 mins to go from Andrews to Kingsland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Port Saint Lucie, FL, Palm Bay, FL and Jacksonville, FL.


Best Hotels In or Near Andrews, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Andrews, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to Andrews, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart and Andrews

Stuart

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 81°F on Saturday.

Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Thu
Nov 22
Fri
Nov 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
77° 69° 79° 67° 78° 67° 77° 68° 77° 66°
65% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 79% Rain probability
4 107 degrees 5 358 degrees 10 23 degrees 13 46 degrees 13 82 degrees

Andrews

Rain today and Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 56°F on Thursday.

Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Thu
Nov 22
Fri
Nov 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 54° 67° 51° 58° 39° 56° 38° 57° 34°
64% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
2 309 degrees 4 286 degrees 5 4 degrees 8 34 degrees 9 44 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and Andrews, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 434.06 mi 698.55 km 377.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 555 mi 893.25 km 482.31 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and