Distance from Stuart, FL to Greenville, RI

Distance

1,354 mi

Time

21 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$82 - $159

There are 1,126.83 miles from Stuart to Greenville in northeast direction and 1,354 miles (2,179.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 N route.

Stuart and Greenville are 21 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to Greenville, RI. The halfway point is Kenly, NC.

Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to Greenville, RI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 54.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to Greenville is $114.77.

During the route, an average car will release 1,065.64 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Greenville, RI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Greenville, RI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.655879 and -78.128785, or 35º 39' 21.1644" N, 78º 7' 43.626" W. This location is 677.17 miles away from Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI and it would take approximately 10 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kenly, NC, situated 697 miles from Stuart, FL and 659 miles from Greenville, RI. It would take 10 hours 28 mins to go from Stuart to Kenly and 10 hours 57 mins to go from Greenville to Kenly.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI is Raleigh, NC, situated 701 miles from Stuart, FL and 677 miles from Greenville, RI. It would take 10 hours 32 mins to go from Stuart to Raleigh and 11 hours 12 mins to go from Greenville to Raleigh.



Weather in Stuart and Greenville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI:

Stuart

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 63° 64° 49° 73° 48° 77° 66° 78° 67°
65% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
13 243 degrees 15 326 degrees 14 25 degrees 13 93 degrees 7 134 degrees

Greenville

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
63° 35° 63° 40° 44° 34° 46° 32° 51° 37°
99% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
11 153 degrees 11 193 degrees 9 225 degrees 8 250 degrees 7 237 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to Greenville, RI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and Greenville, RI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,126.83 mi 1,813.45 km 979.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,354 mi 2,179.61 km 1,176.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips