Distance from Stuart, FL to LAX Airport

Distance

2,646 mi

Time

1 day 23 hours

Gas Cost

$197 - $384

Loading Stuart - LAX Airport Route Map

Route map between Stuart and LAX Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,303.62 miles from Stuart to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in west direction and 2,646 miles (4,258.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 and US-87 route.

Stuart and LAX Airport are 1 day 23 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to LAX Airport. The halfway point is Kerrville, TX.

Please note the time difference between Stuart, FL and LAX Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Stuart is 8:56 am and the current time in LAX Airport is 5:56 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to LAX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 122.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and LAX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to LAX Airport is $319.75.

During the route, an average car will release 2,400.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and LAX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and LAX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 30.008764 and -99.085510, or 30º 0' 31.5504" N, 99º 5' 7.836" W. This location is 1,323.10 miles away from Stuart, FL and LAX Airport and it would take approximately 23 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kerrville, TX, situated 1342.99 miles from Stuart, FL and 1306.64 miles from LAX Airport. It would take 1 day to go from Stuart to Kerrville and 23 hours 23 mins to go from LAX to Kerrville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include El Paso, TX,Las Cruces, NM,Tucson, AZ,Chandler, AZ,Tempe, AZ,Phoenix, AZ,Glendale, AZ,Moreno Valley, CA,Riverside, CA,Fontana, CA,Rancho Cucamonga, CA,Ontario, CA,Pomona, CA,West Covina, CA,El Monte, CA,Norwalk, CA,Downey, CA,East Los Angeles, CA, and Inglewoo.

Best Hotels In or Near LAX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LAX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to LAX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart and LAX

Stuart

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures peaking at 86°F on Thursday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 69° 82° 70° 80° 68° 82° 68° 86° 67°
26% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
9 142 degrees 8 154 degrees 2 61 degrees 3 120 degrees 9 229 degrees

LAX

Light rain tomorrow through Friday, with temperatures bottoming out at 60°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
69° 46° 62° 47° 60° 45° 65° 44° 60° 48°
22% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
2 337 degrees 3 241 degrees 3 279 degrees 4 117 degrees 3 152 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and LAX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,303.62 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,646 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and