Distance from Stuart, FL to Melbourne Beach, FL

Distance

81 mi

Time

1 hour 24 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $13

Loading Stuart - Melbourne Beach Route Map

Route map between Stuart and Melbourne Beach Show Map

Report an error

There are 63.04 miles from Stuart to Melbourne Beach in northwest direction and 81 miles (130.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 N route.

Stuart and Melbourne Beach are 1 hour 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to Melbourne Beach, FL. The halfway point is Vero Beach, FL.

Stuart, FL and Melbourne Beach, FL are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to Melbourne Beach, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and Melbourne Beach, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to Melbourne Beach is $10.74.

During the route, an average car will release 73.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and Melbourne Beach, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and Melbourne Beach, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 27.602764 and -80.506569, or 27º 36' 9.9504" N, 80º 30' 23.6484" W. This location is 40.41 miles away from Stuart, FL and Melbourne Beach, FL and it would take approximately 42 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vero Beach, FL, situated 33.01 miles from Stuart, FL and 34.21 miles from Melbourne Beach, FL. It would take 48 minutes to go from Stuart to Vero Beach and 45 minutes to go from Melbourne Beach to Vero Beach.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Port Saint Lucie, FL, and Palm Bay, FL.

Best Hotels In or Near Melbourne Beach, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Melbourne Beach, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to Melbourne Beach, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart and Melbourne Beach

Stuart

Light rain tomorrow through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 85°F on Friday.

Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Sat
Oct 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
83° 69° 83° 70° 83° 72° 85° 72° 80° 69°
8% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
6 34 degrees 8 272 degrees 8 272 degrees 11 45 degrees 9 174 degrees

Melbourne Beach

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 85°F on Friday.

Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Sat
Oct 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
81° 74° 81° 72° 82° 73° 85° 74° 77° 68°
13% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
6 3 degrees 10 159 degrees 10 177 degrees 13 100 degrees 11 248 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and Melbourne Beach, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 63.04 mi 101.46 km 54.78 nautical mi
Driving distance 81 mi 130.05 km 70.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and