Distance from Stuart, FL to Murdock, FL

Distance

138 mi

Time

2 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

Loading Stuart - Murdock Route Map

Route map between Stuart and Murdock Show Map

Report an error

There are 117.15 miles from Stuart to Murdock in west direction and 138 miles (222.09 kilometers) by car, following the FL 70 route.

Stuart and Murdock are 2 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to Murdock, FL. The halfway point is Lake Placid, FL.

Stuart, FL and Murdock, FL are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to Murdock, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.38 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and Murdock, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to Murdock is $14.55.

During the route, an average car will release 125.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and Murdock, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and Murdock, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 27.209658 and -81.274475, or 27º 12' 34.7688" N, 81º 16' 28.11" W. This location is 68.93 miles away from Stuart, FL and Murdock, FL and it would take approximately 1 hour 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lake Placid, FL, situated 77.83 miles from Stuart, FL and 73.07 miles from Murdock, FL. It would take 1 hour 31 mins to go from Stuart to Lake Placid and 1 hour 24 mins to go from Murdock to Lake Placid.


Best Hotels In or Near Murdock, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Murdock, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to Murdock, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart and Murdock

Stuart

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind Rain Rain
83° 71° 85° 68° 77° 67° 76° 70° 74° 67°
28% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
11 142 degrees 6 211 degrees 13 32 degrees 17 86 degrees 14 112 degrees

Murdock

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 76°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
84° 67° 82° 66° 77° 64° 79° 63° 76° 65°
20% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
6 166 degrees 5 223 degrees 10 45 degrees 10 75 degrees 8 113 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and Murdock, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 117.15 mi 188.53 km 101.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 138 mi 221.88 km 119.80 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips