Distance from Stuart, FL to ORD Airport

Distance

1,263 mi

Time

23 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$94 - $183

Loading Stuart - ORD Airport Route Map

Route map between Stuart and ORD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,108.74 miles from Stuart to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in northwest direction and 1,263 miles (2,032.60 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 route.

Stuart and ORD Airport are 23 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Adairsville, GA.

Please note the time difference between Stuart, FL and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Stuart is 12:55 pm and the current time in ORD Airport is 11:55 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.48 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to ORD Airport is $152.64.

During the route, an average car will release 1,145.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.417484 and -84.931259, or 34º 25' 2.9424" N, 84º 55' 52.5324" W. This location is 631.59 miles away from Stuart, FL and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Adairsville, GA, situated 622.2 miles from Stuart, FL and 645.08 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 11 hours 25 mins to go from Stuart to Adairsville and 12 hours 36 mins to go from ORD to Adairsville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Chattanooga, TN,Louisville, KY,Indianapolis, IN, and Chicago, IL.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart and ORD

Stuart

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures peaking at 86°F on Thursday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 69° 82° 70° 80° 68° 82° 68° 86° 67°
26% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
9 142 degrees 8 154 degrees 2 61 degrees 3 120 degrees 9 229 degrees

ORD

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 59°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
48° 31° 52° 30° 59° 37° 53° 41° 52° 36°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
15 252 degrees 7 226 degrees 9 203 degrees 2 109 degrees 2 294 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,108.74 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,263 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and