Distance from Stuart, FL to PHX Airport

Distance

2,262 mi

Time

1 day 9 hours

Gas Cost

$156 - $304

Report an error

There are 1,934.44 miles from Stuart to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) in northwest direction and 2,262 miles (3,640.34 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 and US-87 N route.

Stuart and PHX Airport are 1 day 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to PHX Airport. The halfway point is Warner, OK.

Please note the time difference between Stuart, FL and PHX Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Stuart is 1:00 pm and the current time in PHX Airport is 11:00 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to PHX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 104.70 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and PHX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to PHX Airport is $253.38.

During the route, an average car will release 2,051.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near PHX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and PHX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and PHX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.478039 and -95.277435, or 35º 28' 40.9404" N, 95º 16' 38.766" W. This location is 1,130.77 miles away from Stuart, FL and PHX Airport and it would take approximately 16 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Warner, OK, situated 1226.64 miles from Stuart, FL and 1139.35 miles from PHX Airport. It would take 18 hours 57 mins to go from Stuart to Warner and 15 hours 57 mins to go from PHX to Warner.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Albuquerque, NM,Tempe, AZ,Phoenix, AZ,Scottsdale, AZ,Memphis, TN,Little Rock, AR, and Oklahoma City, OK.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to PHX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart and PHX

Stuart

Light rain today through Saturday.

Mon
Feb 17
Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
81° 66° 81° 70° 83° 70° 86° 69° 72° 60°
46% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
6 157 degrees 11 134 degrees 7 140 degrees 7 251 degrees 17 358 degrees

PHX

Light rain on Saturday.

Mon
Feb 17
Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
78° 47° 78° 48° 79° 49° 81° 48° 81° 52°
7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
3 74 degrees 3 87 degrees 3 49 degrees 3 70 degrees 5 94 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and PHX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,934.44 mi 3,113.17 km 1,680.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,262 mi 3,639.60 km 1,965.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips