Distance from Stuart, FL to Portsmouth, RI

Distance

1,368 mi

Time

21 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$82 - $160

There are 1,118.24 miles from Stuart to Portsmouth in northeast direction and 1,368 miles (2,201.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 N route.

Stuart and Portsmouth are 21 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to Portsmouth, RI. The halfway point is Sims, NC.

Stuart, FL and Portsmouth, RI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to Portsmouth, RI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 54.92 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and Portsmouth, RI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to Portsmouth is $115.89.

During the route, an average car will release 1,076.07 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Portsmouth, RI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Portsmouth, RI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and Portsmouth, RI

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and Portsmouth, RI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.705021 and -78.058479, or 35º 42' 18.0756" N, 78º 3' 30.5244" W. This location is 683.81 miles away from Stuart, FL and Portsmouth, RI and it would take approximately 10 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sims, NC, situated 713 miles from Stuart, FL and 661 miles from Portsmouth, RI. It would take 11 hours to go from Stuart to Sims and 11 hours 9 mins to go from Portsmouth to Sims.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Arlington, VA,Alexandria, VA,Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Fayetteville, NC,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Palm Bay, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.


Weather in Stuart and Portsmouth

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Stuart, FL and Portsmouth, RI:

Stuart

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 63° 64° 49° 73° 48° 77° 66° 78° 67°
65% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
13 243 degrees 15 326 degrees 14 25 degrees 13 93 degrees 7 134 degrees

Portsmouth

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
61° 42° 61° 43° 46° 39° 47° 35° 52° 40°
98% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
19 154 degrees 18 203 degrees 14 237 degrees 12 259 degrees 10 249 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to Portsmouth, RI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and Portsmouth, RI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,118.24 mi 1,799.62 km 971.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,368 mi 2,200.95 km 1,188.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips