Distance from Stuart, FL to SLC Airport

Distance

2,443 mi

Time

1 day 11 hours

Gas Cost

$183 - $356

Loading Stuart - SLC Airport Route Map

Route map between Stuart and SLC Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,030.11 miles from Stuart to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in northwest direction and 2,443 miles (3,931.63 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Stuart and SLC Airport are 1 day 11 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to SLC Airport. The halfway point is Concordia, MO.

Please note the time difference between Stuart, FL and SLC Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Stuart is 1:32 am (Aug 20) and the current time in SLC Airport is 11:32 pm (Aug 19).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to SLC Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 113.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to SLC Airport is $296.30.

During the route, an average car will release 2,215.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stuart, FL and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Stuart, FL and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.991337 and -93.579445, or 38º 59' 28.8132" N, 93º 34' 46.002" W. This location is 1,221.39 miles away from Stuart, FL and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 17 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Concordia, MO, situated 1309.81 miles from Stuart, FL and 1134.29 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 19 hours 28 mins to go from Stuart to Concordia and 16 hours 3 mins to go from SLC to Concordia.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO,Kansas City, KS, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart and SLC

Stuart

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 89°F on Thursday.

Mon
Aug 19
Tue
Aug 20
Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
88° 76° 89° 77° 88° 77° 89° 76° 87° 76°
27% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
7 87 degrees 10 117 degrees 9 121 degrees 8 107 degrees 7 102 degrees

SLC

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 89°F on Friday.

Mon
Aug 19
Tue
Aug 20
Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
97° 74° 96° 73° 95° 71° 93° 76° 89° 64°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 164 degrees 8 147 degrees 6 130 degrees 7 150 degrees 5 345 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,030.11 mi 3,267.14 km 1,764.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,443 mi 3,931.26 km 2,122.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips