Distance from Stuart, FL to Wadsworth, IL

Distance

1,326 mi

Time

18 hours 55 mins

Gas Cost

$90 - $175

Loading Stuart - Wadsworth Route Map

There are 1,137.54 miles from Stuart to Wadsworth in northwest direction and 1,325.68 miles (2,133.48 kilometers) by car, following the Florida's Turnpike route.

Stuart and Wadsworth are 18 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Stuart, FL to Wadsworth, IL. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Stuart, FL to Wadsworth, IL.

Please note the time difference between Stuart, FL and Wadsworth, IL is 1 hour. The current time in Stuart is 1:11 pm and the current time in Wadsworth is 12:11 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stuart, FL to Wadsworth, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 61.37 gallons of gas to cover the route between Stuart, FL and Wadsworth, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stuart to Wadsworth is $145.46.

During the route, an average car will release 1,202.44 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Wadsworth, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wadsworth, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stuart, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Stuart, FL to Wadsworth, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stuart, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stuart »

Weather in Stuart, FL and Wadsworth, IL

Stuart, FL

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 84°F on Friday.

Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
88° 78° 87° 77° 87° 78° 86° 77° 86° 77°
20% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
8 132 degrees 8 141 degrees 6 142 degrees 7 90 degrees 10 85 degrees

Wadsworth, IL

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures rising to 79°F on Thursday.

Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Rain
67° 53° 66° 54° 73° 51° 76° 58° 79° 69°
34% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
14 281 degrees 14 301 degrees 6 259 degrees 18 199 degrees 14 250 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stuart, FL and Wadsworth, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,137.54 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,325.68 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and