Distance from Sunburst, MT to Bartlett, OH

Distance

1,955 mi

Time

1 day 7 hours

Gas Cost

$119 - $231

There are 1,615.26 miles from Sunburst to Bartlett in southeast direction and 1,955 miles (3,146.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Sunburst and Bartlett are 1 day 7 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sunburst, MT to Bartlett, OH. The halfway point is Rothsay, MN.

Please note the time difference between Sunburst, MT and Bartlett, OH is 2 hours. The current time in Sunburst is 11:16 pm (Jul 5) and the current time in Bartlett is 1:16 am (Jul 6).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sunburst, MT to Bartlett, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 78.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Sunburst, MT and Bartlett, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sunburst to Bartlett is $167.23.

During the route, an average car will release 1,538.23 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Bartlett, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bartlett, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sunburst, MT and Bartlett, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Sunburst, MT and Bartlett, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.434174 and -96.231079, or 46º 26' 3.0264" N, 96º 13' 51.8844" W. This location is 977.49 miles away from Sunburst, MT and Bartlett, OH and it would take approximately 15 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rothsay, MN, situated 910 miles from Sunburst, MT and 1,046 miles from Bartlett, OH. It would take 15 hours 28 mins to go from Sunburst to Rothsay and 16 hours 25 mins to go from Bartlett to Rothsay.



Weather in Sunburst and Bartlett

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sunburst, MT and Bartlett, OH:

Sunburst

Rain on Tuesday and Friday.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
72° 45° 80° 52° 74° 59° 72° 55° 80° 52°
12% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
5 14 degrees 6 185 degrees 10 265 degrees 14 282 degrees 7 201 degrees

Bartlett

Rain on Wednesday through next Sunday.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day
93° 67° 92° 68° 91° 70° 89° 70° 93° 72°
7% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
3 19 degrees 3 157 degrees 3 181 degrees 3 81 degrees 2 54 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sunburst, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Sunburst, MT to Bartlett, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sunburst, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sunburst »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sunburst, MT and Bartlett, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,615.26 mi 2,599.51 km 1,403.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,955 mi 3,146.23 km 1,698.83 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips