Distance from Sunburst, MT to Blissfield, OH

Distance

1,885 mi

Time

1 day 6 hours

Gas Cost

$138 - $268

Report an error

There are 1,571.85 miles from Sunburst to Blissfield in southeast direction and 1,885 miles (3,033.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Sunburst and Blissfield are 1 day 6 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Sunburst, MT to Blissfield, OH. The halfway point is Baker, MN.

Please note the time difference between Sunburst, MT and Blissfield, OH is 2 hours. The current time in Sunburst is 11:12 pm (Dec 13) and the current time in Blissfield is 1:12 am (Dec 14).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sunburst, MT to Blissfield, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 87.26 gallons of gas to cover the route between Sunburst, MT and Blissfield, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sunburst to Blissfield is $223.39.

During the route, an average car will release 1,709.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Blissfield, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Blissfield, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sunburst, MT and Blissfield, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Sunburst, MT and Blissfield, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.731231 and -96.52403, or 46º 43' 52.4316" N, 96º 31' 26.508" W. This location is 942.42 miles away from Sunburst, MT and Blissfield, OH and it would take approximately 15 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Baker, MN, situated 890.82 miles from Sunburst, MT and 997.6 miles from Blissfield, OH. It would take 15 hours 15 mins to go from Sunburst to Baker and 16 hours 7 mins to go from Blissfield to Baker.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Sunburst, MT and Blissfield, OH is Fargo, ND, situated 872.93 miles from Sunburst, MT and 1016.98 miles from Blissfield, OH. It would take 14 hours 52 mins to go from Sunburst to Fargo and 16 hours 16 mins to go from Blissfield to Fargo.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sunburst, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Sunburst, MT to Blissfield, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sunburst, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sunburst »

Weather in Sunburst and Blissfield

Sunburst

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
19° 23° 20° 25° 12° 34° 17°
21% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 33 degrees 5 255 degrees 7 280 degrees 10 269 degrees 11 224 degrees

Blissfield

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Rain Rain Cloudy Rain Fog
41° 28° 40° 34° 35° 28° 40° 30° 33° 21°
78% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
5 142 degrees 9 318 degrees 7 261 degrees 5 71 degrees 8 293 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sunburst, MT and Blissfield, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,571.85 mi 2,529.64 km 1,365.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,885 mi 3,033.34 km 1,637.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips