Distance from Superior, WI to Arab, AL

Distance

1,079 mi

Time

16 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $117

There are 905.54 miles from Superior to Arab in southeast direction and 1,079 miles (1,736.48 kilometers) by car, following the I-24 E route.

Superior and Arab are 16 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Superior, WI to Arab, AL. The halfway point is Le Roy, IL.

Superior, WI and Arab, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Superior, WI to Arab, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 43.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Superior, WI and Arab, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Superior to Arab is $84.91.

During the route, an average car will release 848.78 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Arab, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arab, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Superior, WI and Arab, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Superior, WI and Arab, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.318947 and -88.685951, or 40º 19' 8.2092" N, 88º 41' 9.4236" W. This location is 539.37 miles away from Superior, WI and Arab, AL and it would take approximately 8 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Le Roy, IL, situated 535 miles from Superior, WI and 546 miles from Arab, AL. It would take 8 hours 3 mins to go from Superior to Le Roy and 8 hours 56 mins to go from Arab to Le Roy.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Rockford, IL.



Weather in Superior and Arab

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Superior, WI and Arab, AL:

Superior

Rain on Sunday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
79° 49° 76° 57° 74° 55° 72° 56° 61° 50°
8% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 292 degrees 6 296 degrees 8 264 degrees 8 295 degrees 9 57 degrees

Arab

Light rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
85° 64° 84° 68° 82° 68° 86° 68° 88° 69°
7% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
5 170 degrees 5 209 degrees 6 208 degrees 4 207 degrees 3 121 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Superior, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Superior, WI to Arab, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Superior, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Superior »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Superior, WI and Arab, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 905.54 mi 1,457.33 km 786.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,079 mi 1,736.06 km 937.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips