Distance from Swanlake, ID to Alix, AR

Distance

1,478 mi

Time

20 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$101 - $195

There are 1,089.01 miles from Swanlake to Alix in southeast direction and 1,478 miles (2,378.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 and US-30 E and US-191 N route.

Swanlake and Alix are 20 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Swanlake, ID to Alix, AR. The halfway point is Arriba, CO.

Please note the time difference between Swanlake, ID and Alix, AR is 1 hour. The current time in Swanlake is 1:25 am and the current time in Alix is 2:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Swanlake, ID to Alix, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 59.37 gallons of gas to cover the route between Swanlake, ID and Alix, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Swanlake to Alix is $141.31.

During the route, an average car will release 1,163.23 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alix, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alix, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Swanlake, ID and Alix, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Swanlake, ID and Alix, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.302689 and -103.208008, or 39º 18' 9.6804" N, 103º 12' 28.8288" W. This location is 739.19 miles away from Swanlake, ID and Alix, AR and it would take approximately 10 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Arriba, CO, situated 733 miles from Swanlake, ID and 747 miles from Alix, AR. It would take 10 hours 12 mins to go from Swanlake to Arriba and 10 hours 35 mins to go from Alix to Arriba.



Weather in Swanlake and Alix

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Swanlake, ID and Alix, AR:

Swanlake

Mixed precipitation on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Fog Fog Snow Rain Snow
29° 11° 35° 23° 42° 28° 40° 29° 37° 25°
20% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
5 113 degrees 11 168 degrees 9 153 degrees 7 179 degrees 3 226 degrees

Alix

Light rain tomorrow and Saturday.

Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Clear day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
54° 36° 49° 30° 47° 27° 57° 28° 61° 40°
16% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
6 274 degrees 5 342 degrees 4 103 degrees 4 130 degrees 7 181 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Swanlake, ID

Planning on renting a car to go from Swanlake, ID to Alix, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Swanlake, ID:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Swanlake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Swanlake, ID and Alix, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,089.01 mi 1,752.59 km 946.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,478 mi 2,379.21 km 1,284.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips