Distance from Swanlake, ID to Almont, CO

Distance

553 mi

Time

8 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$31 - $60

There are 369.94 miles from Swanlake to Almont in southeast direction and 553 miles (889.97 kilometers) by car, following the US-6 route.

Swanlake and Almont are 8 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Swanlake, ID to Almont, CO. The halfway point is East Carbon, UT.

Swanlake, ID and Almont, CO are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 1:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Swanlake, ID to Almont, CO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 22.21 gallons of gas to cover the route between Swanlake, ID and Almont, CO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Swanlake to Almont is $43.52.

During the route, an average car will release 435.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Almont, CO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Almont, CO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Swanlake, ID and Almont, CO

If you want to meet halfway between Swanlake, ID and Almont, CO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.369197 and -110.400336, or 39º 22' 9.1092" N, 110º 24' 1.2096" W. This location is 276.45 miles away from Swanlake, ID and Almont, CO and it would take approximately 4 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is East Carbon, UT, situated 278 miles from Swanlake, ID and 290 miles from Almont, CO. It would take 4 hours 42 mins to go from Swanlake to East Carbon and 4 hours 48 mins to go from Almont to East Carbon.



Weather in Swanlake and Almont

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Swanlake, ID and Almont, CO:

Swanlake

Light rain on Friday through next Sunday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
81° 55° 84° 53° 83° 49° 84° 53° 87° 52°
6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
7 205 degrees 9 181 degrees 4 340 degrees 5 332 degrees 4 186 degrees

Almont

Rain today through Friday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
77° 39° 74° 37° 74° 36° 79° 32° 84° 31°
57% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
5 178 degrees 4 93 degrees 4 356 degrees 4 302 degrees 4 239 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Swanlake, ID

Planning on renting a car to go from Swanlake, ID to Almont, CO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Swanlake, ID:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Swanlake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Swanlake, ID and Almont, CO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 369.94 mi 595.36 km 321.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 553 mi 889.82 km 480.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips