Distance from Taycheedah, WI to Arpin, WI

Distance

125 mi

Time

2 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $18

Report an error

There are 95.71 miles from Taycheedah to Arpin in northwest direction and 125 miles (201.17 kilometers) by car, following the US-45 route.

Taycheedah and Arpin are 2 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Taycheedah, WI to Arpin, WI. The halfway point is Waupaca, WI.

Taycheedah, WI and Arpin, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:46 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Taycheedah, WI to Arpin, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Taycheedah, WI and Arpin, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Taycheedah to Arpin is $14.74.

During the route, an average car will release 113.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arpin, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arpin, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Taycheedah, WI and Arpin, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Taycheedah, WI and Arpin, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.348270 and -89.103882, or 44º 20' 53.772" N, 89º 6' 13.9752" W. This location is 62.43 miles away from Taycheedah, WI and Arpin, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Waupaca, WI, situated 64.66 miles from Taycheedah, WI and 62.02 miles from Arpin, WI. It would take 1 hour 6 mins to go from Taycheedah to Waupaca and 1 hour 9 mins to go from Arpin to Waupaca.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Taycheedah, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Taycheedah, WI to Arpin, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Taycheedah, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Taycheedah »

Weather in Taycheedah and Arpin

Taycheedah

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 82°F on Saturday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
74° 65° 77° 62° 77° 59° 81° 64° 79° 69°
78% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
6 231 degrees 4 112 degrees 8 163 degrees 12 174 degrees 6 218 degrees

Arpin

Possible light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 82°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 60° 78° 57° 80° 61° 82° 63° 78° 63°
31% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
4 278 degrees 6 151 degrees 9 163 degrees 12 180 degrees 6 254 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Taycheedah, WI and Arpin, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 95.71 mi 154.02 km 83.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 125 mi 200.93 km 108.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips