Distance from Tecumseh, MI to Napoleon, MI

Distance

23 mi

Time

40 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

Loading Tecumseh - Napoleon Route Map

Route map between Tecumseh and Napoleon Show Map

Report an error

There are 18.86 miles from Tecumseh to Napoleon in northwest direction and 23 miles (37.01 kilometers) by car, following the East Monroe Road route.

Tecumseh and Napoleon are 40 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Tecumseh, MI to Napoleon, MI. The halfway point is Onsted, MI.

Tecumseh, MI and Napoleon, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 6:28 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tecumseh, MI to Napoleon, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.07 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tecumseh, MI and Napoleon, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tecumseh to Napoleon is $3.03.

During the route, an average car will release 20.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Tecumseh, MI and Napoleon, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Tecumseh, MI and Napoleon, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.025173 and -84.147270, or 42º 1' 30.6228" N, 84º 8' 50.172" W. This location is 11.55 miles away from Tecumseh, MI and Napoleon, MI and it would take approximately 20 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Onsted, MI, situated 15.13 miles from Tecumseh, MI and 12.37 miles from Napoleon, MI. It would take 28 minutes to go from Tecumseh to Onsted and 23 minutes to go from Napoleon to Onsted.


Best Hotels In or Near Napoleon, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Napoleon, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tecumseh, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Tecumseh, MI to Napoleon, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tecumseh, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tecumseh »

Weather in Tecumseh and Napoleon

Tecumseh

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 73°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
80° 60° 76° 65° 73° 58° 76° 51° 75° 55°
45% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 114 degrees 4 249 degrees 10 330 degrees 5 270 degrees 7 181 degrees

Napoleon

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 74°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 61° 76° 65° 74° 57° 76° 53° 76° 55°
48% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 119 degrees 3 263 degrees 11 328 degrees 5 273 degrees 8 183 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tecumseh, MI and Napoleon, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 18.86 mi 30.36 km 16.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 23 mi 37.17 km 20.07 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and